Jul 8, 2010

My Birthday Party!!

I just had my birthday on the 7th and turned 24!  I was really dreading turning 24 up until about 2 weeks ago when it hit me that this new year of my life is going to be amazing.  I have so much to look forward to and just thinking about all of it got me really excited to turn 24.  Plus when I hear "24" I automatically the TV show and Jack Bauer, and that connection alone is worth being 24.  I love that show!  

So for my party I decided to have a bonfire up in Provo Canyon.  There was a really good turn out.  Most of the night there about 20-25 people there.  We brought stuff for smores and my awesome cousin Brittany made me a cake and brought it up.  Most of the night we just chilled around the fire but after blowing out the candles we started to play some night games, but someone got hurt on the first round so after that we stopped. It was a very fun night though!!  And I must say that I have THE BEST FRIENDS EVER!!  
my wonderful creation :D



we put my camera on long exposure mode and had a lot of fun taking pictures with the sparklers 

me goofing off with the glowsticks before playing night games

1 comment:

Bob Z. said...

John, Tyler and I just finished Season 3 of 24. Like literally 30 minutes ago. We're working our way through to fill the void from Lost being over.

Needless to say it's going well :) Happy 24th again!