Jul 18, 2010

Another Concert...Secondhand Serenade

Secondhand Serenade came to Thanksgiving point on the 17th for their first concert of their tour for their new album coming out August 3rd.  I went to their concert last year at this same venue and it was pretty sweet.  This year's was great as well.  It was an outdoor concert.  It was still pretty hot when it first started, but it cooled off pretty quick once the sun finally went down.  Afterwards there was a group that got to go meet John Vesely (the main guy) and get his autograph and take pictures with him so me and Nathan snuck into the group so we could do that.  We totally pulled it off and it was awesome!  I got him to sign my hat.  :D  Runner Runner and the White Tie Affair were the bands that opened for them.  Overall this was my 5th concert this summer!  Those were Cobra Starship/3OH!3, Mayday Parade, Carrie Underwood, Lonestar, and Secondhand Serenade.  And there are still a few more that i'll be going to this summer.  I love summer!

Me and Natalie with our cool new shirts 






This is the drummer.  Nat got him to sign her poster


John Vesely


No comments: