Jul 15, 2010

Drew's Last Day

My little brother Andrew just left for the MTC this week.  He's serving in the Las Vegas Mission.  He flew out from St. Louis a day early so we could spend a little more time together before he went in.  I'm really glad he was able to do that.  He was set apart already so we couldn't do a whole lot, but we still had a lot of fun.  The morning that Drew went in we went out to breakfast at Denny's; it was me, Drew, and Josh.  The more me and Josh talked about the MTC and the mission the more we missed it and the more excited Drew got.  It was great to see him so stoked to be leaving on his mission.  I can't believe he is gone already!  I'm going to miss him a lot!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh so bittersweet! I miss him, but I am so happy and proud of him. Thanks for being such a great example to him!