Jul 5, 2010

Concert at a waterpark...best venue ever

When I found out about this concert it was the day before it happened.  I heard it on the radio but I thought I must have heard wrong because Mayday Parade was coming to perform at Raging Waters in Salt Lake.  Ever since they came out with their new album "Anywhere But Here" this band became me and Travis's new favorite so we looked up their tour schedule for the summer and it only said they would be playing at Warp Tour at the end of the summer, so when we found out about this spur of the moment concert we got very excited.  It was a gorgeous day for a water park and then the concert was in the middle of the day so we took a break for lunch and watched the band perform.  It was all acoustic and sound great!  We all had a blast.  And with my waterproof camera I was able to get some pretty cool pictures and I even snuck it on some of the water slides and took some videos.
This slide was awesome!  You had to get enough speed to clear the hump in the middle.  It started at 70ft in the air and went pretty much into a straight drop.  Way fun!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

How fun! I love waterparks and a cool concert makes it even better. Glad you had a good time. Love ya

Katya said...

sweet! looks like so much fun! i'm uber jealous!

Josh said...

I love your underwater camera! :)