Mar 1, 2010

OOOPS!! i did it again!


on friday i was hiking to this beautiful waterfall in the mountains of hawaii and on the way back down i slipped while crossing a big stream. it was very wet and muddy, and my shoes had no traction on them. i fell backwards and tried to catch myself, but landed on my hand. i wasn't too concerned at first, but then it started swelling and hurting more so i wen't in and got it x-rayed on saturday and they said it was just sprained, not broken. so it's in a splint for the next couple of days. it happened to my right wrist, so it's been really hard lately doing everything with my left hand. the biggest problem is that i have a big dance performance on wednesday...so hopefully everything will go well with that still. we'll see...

3 comments:

N N said...

Ha ha. That's actually funny! Because you always made fun of my splint on my right wrist for my tendinitis. But i do hope it heals fast; i know how much you love your dancing. Good luck in your performance.

P.S. SO glad you didn't die in the fake tsunami.

Grace said...

this picture seems to show that its your left arm..... or at least it looks that way...

Al said...

oh thats because i took it in photobooth so it mirrored it. i didnt even realize that until now...but it definitely is my right arm