Feb 25, 2010

New Camera!!

So i gave in and bought a new camera. I wanted one that I can take everywhere with me because i'm in Hawaii and I don't want to miss out on any photo opportunities. The camera is a cannon powershot d10. it's a waterproof one and that's mainly why i got it. But the more i've used it the more i love it! It takes amazing pictures! Here are some of the ones I took last week.


the entrance to campus during the sunset
this was my first underwater picture. i put in the fountain at the temple and took a pic of me and drew above the water surface.
Laie Temple. so beautiful!
Honolulu at night
Laie
it's my town!
sunrise at hukilau beach
me and the sunrise
me and my guitar
drewbabe

6 comments:

Katya said...

cute photos! and about time you blogged mister! :)

Al said...

thanks katie. and ya i made a resolution for blogging now that i have my new camera. i'm gonna be a regular now on my blog, so expect lots of posts :)

Rachel said...

Yeah! Alex posted for the first time in 8 months:) Lol. Great pictures. When you upload them you can make them bigger by changing the settings to large. If you can't figure it out call me. Love you, can't wait to see more pics of you in paradise!

Grace said...

its about dang time

Josh said...

Holy crap. You posted. I don't believe it. I even took you off my reel cause it'd been so long. Lol. 8 months, eh? Rach is right.
PS We need to talk.

Mitch & Keri said...

Sounds like you're in love with the island. That's awesome. I'm happy for you. I need your e-mail so I can invite you to my blog. I made it private.